I have accepted an invitation to moderate a roundtable at the Eyeforpharma Marketing Disruption Summit, on October 2nd and 3rd 2019. The roundtable is titled Develop More Patient-Focused Campaigns With Patients as Partners.
The goals? They may evolve throughout the discussion, but might involve:
- Learning how to implement technology to improve customer engagement strategies and processes.
- Understanding a patient as a partner, not a subject, in research.
- Understanding more than outcomes: knowing the patient’s viewpoint on quality of life, daily experience, and goals.
- Brainstorming ways that manufacturers can explore and build patient-centric data platforms.
- Discussing the overlap with data privacy concerns.
For their Super Early Bird discount, register at their website until Friday, July 12th.
Eyeforpharma’s Interactive Model
In an ingenious interactive model developed by Eyeforpharma Ltd., I’ll be a living persona: the Patient. My role will be challenging company representatives on their entities’ reputational and value-based performance.
The event will bring 200+ attendees and 35+ speakers to the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel.
Technology can be conducive to phenomenal ways of connecting. We can make it so. To revitalize human relationships, professionals need to know the people their products are geared to help.
Know the persona your marketing should reach, and how to connect through design, data, and technology. Contact us.