On March 20th, 2018, I’m joining forces with Lee Hall in presenting Website Content Creation to Boost SEO and Credibility at the Life Sciences Building at Rutgers University.
Lee is a professional word magician and owner of Content Elf. Lee crafts elegantly well written content that is SEO friendly and a pleasure to read at the same. Lee’s content has been known to generate leads, provoke conversation, and even help shift policy.
Lee and I will walk through SEO essentials for a website, covering the following topics:
- Intro to the technical side of SEO from hosting, speed, and SSL
- Best practices for page titles, keywords and meta descriptions
- Overview of what constitutes good quality content – what are search engines looking for
- What to do and what not to do — what used to work 5-10 years ago, but will actually hurt your ranking today
- How to create quality content for your website
- What you need to know before hiring someone to create content for you
Join us for free lunch and a presentation!
Host: Otto Mills, PhD, FCP, Adjunct Professor of Dermatology at Rutgers, will greet attendees and provide lunch before the presentation itself starts at 1PM. Free registration is made possible by the Center for Dermal Research & Target Health, Inc.
When: March 20th, 2018 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Where: Life Sciences Building, Center for Biomaterials Suite – Conference Room 102, Rutgers – The State University of New Jersey, 145 Bevier Road, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
Cost: FREE. Open to the public.
RSVP: Louli at 848.445.9566 or [email protected]